The new version, Komodo Chess 11, is even stronger than its predecessor. The improved multiprocessor engine can utilize up to 64 cores for calculating variations, weighing in at over 50 Elo points more on a four-core system compared to its predecessor Komodo 10. In addition, in the endgame or when analysing, Komodo 11 also benefits from access to Syzygy endgame tablebases*. With tablebases, it can play 5 and 6-piece endings to perfection, with the engine capable of incorporating this knowledge into its assessment during the analysis of complex endgames.
Komodo Chess 11:
- Improved Komodo multi-processor engine
- Latest Fritz 15 user interface
- Premium membership for the all new ChessBase Web Apps and playchess.com (six months)*
* System requirements for ChessBase Account: Internet access and current browser, e.g. Chrome, Edge.
* Syzygy endgame tablebases are not included with Komodo Chess 11.
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7/8, DirectX9, graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet access. Recommended: PC Intel i5 (Quadcore), 8 GB RAM, Windows 10 or 8.1, DirectX10, graphics card with 512 MB RAM or more, 100% DirectX10- compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet access.