This Set includes five excellent programs for Pocket PC:
- Pocket Chess Combinations
- Pocket Chess Strategy
- Pocket Encyclopedia of Middlegame
- Pocket Chess Endings
- Pocket Encyclopedia of Opening Blunders
These five excellent programs covering every phase or aspect of chess:
• Openings – Learn to play by learning the opening mistakes and traps that've been discovered over time with Pocket Encyclopedia of Opening Blunders.
• Middlegame – Become a wizard in the art of combinations with the intensive course on tactics, Pocket Chess Combinations, and learn the positional methods used by grandmasters in Pocket Chess Strategy. Study typical middlegame structures and their plans, arranged depending on the openings they come from, with Pocket Encyclopedia of Middlegame.
• Endgame – Instead of boring lectures, learn endgame technique with the use of breathtaking artistic endgame compositions, chosen for their relevance to real play, with Pocket Chess Endings.
Altogether Pocket Chess Set includes more than 7 000 commented games and positions to be solved for chess players with ELO rating from 1800 to 2400!
Pocket Chess Set is the product of the best Russian chess instructors' efforts. Take advantage of their training and knowledge now, and raise your playing level to a new standard.
Pocket Chess set are avilable in English, Spanish, French, German and Italiano, except Pocket Chess Endings which have English and Spanish versions only. No additional software required.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Pocket Encyclopedia of Opening Blunders runs on Pocket PCs with Windows Mobile 2006, Windows Mobile 2005, Windows Mobile 2003 and Pocket PC 2002.