Fat Fritz 2 comes with the latest version of the most advanced chess playing interface in the world, which provides coach functions, automatic game analysis, a database with 1 million games as well as a six-month subscription to ChessBase Premium Account.
- Fat Fritz 2* engine with a massive new neural network
- 64-bit program interface
- Includes current Fritz 17 program interface
- ChessBase Premium Account (6 months) with access to training videos, Playchess, tactics training, and much much more!
- Database with 1 million games, etc.
* Fat Fritz 2 is an original neural network that is powered by a modified version of Stockfish. Stockfish is an open-source project licensed through the GPL v3 with all due rights. The source code of Stockfish and the modifications for Fat Fritz 2 can be found on Github.
Minimum: PC Core i3 oder i5 / AMD FX or Ryzen 3, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7/8/8.1 64Bit, DirectX9, , graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 11 and Internet access. Recommended: PC Core i7, i9 or AMD FX, Ryzen 7/9 and Windows 10 64-Bit, 4 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10, graphics card with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player 11, DVD ROM drive and Internet access. System requirements for ChessBase Account: Internet access and up-to-date browser, e.g. Chrome, Safari. Runs on Windows, OS X, iOS, Android and Linux.