ChessBase 13 is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy your chess even more.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CHESSBASE: Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions etc.; “Let’s check”*: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions); Cloud analysis: analysis of a single position with several engines from different computers running in parallel; “Deep analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically as with time weaker variations are dropped. One click annotates your game with the “Theoretical Novelty”; merge games on-the-fly into an opening tree; generate a player’s dossier containing all available information from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; Single click publishing of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly install- ments of games (only with the current Mega Database); access to the ChessBase online database with over 7 million games**.
NEW IN CHESSBASE 13:
- The ChessBase Cloud***: you are now able to make use of your databases from any computer and later also from any mobile device. Set up your own repertoire and your own games in private space in our cloud
- Optimise the performance of your engines with analysis tasks. First of all define which positions are to be analysed one after the other. Like this your engine will over a long period of time assemble independently and store for you in-depth analyses.
- The improved repertoire function distinguishes between the repertoire for White and Black.
- Ergonomic operation: Easier analysis and annotation by a new series of buttons. More efficient input of variations during analysis, new variations accepted without a request for confirmation. And much more.
* Let’s Check service access lasts till: 31.12.2016 ** Live-Database access lasts till 31.12.2016 *** condition for access to the ChessBase Cloud: a ChessBase Account
ChessBase 13 Download:
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, Playchess.com, Let’s Check, Engine Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 7 (64 Bit) or Windows 8 (64 Bit), DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD ROM drive and Internet access to activate the program, Playchess.com, Let’s Check, Engine Cloud and updates.