Opening Encyclopaedia 2021 upgrade from 2020 na DVD
Compared to the previous edition the number of opening videos has been increased by another 50 %! 60 selected videos with the most popular ChessBase authors – e.g. Daniel King, Simon Williams, Yannick Pelletier, Jan Werle, Mihail Marin, Erwin l’Ami – await you. That represents a total of over 22 hours of the best chess entertainment!
The connection between the opening tutorials and the special opening articles has also been improved: the tutorials are introductory texts on all known areas both for familiarisation for beginners as well an orientation for advanced players. Each opening is presented in the tutorials in brief. In the new addition, the tutorials now offer links to the advanced and in-depth opening articles that are available in the Opening Encyclopaedia 2021.
How can you improve your repertoire with new ideas and tricky lines? Or do you want to try something completely different? Let yourself be inspired and see which opening suits you best!
All innovations at a glance:
- Over 1,200 opening articles with professional analyses by prestigious title holders
- 60 opening videos by the most popular ChessBase authors – total running time: over 22 hours
- 7,127 opening surveys, 349 new, created by GM Lubomir Ftacnik
- Database with all 39,200 games from the opening articles
- Intuitive menu structure, classification by opening name, rapid and easy access
System requirements (Minimum): Desktop PC or Notebook, Windows 10, 8.1, 2 GB RAM, and Fritz 14, 15, 16, 17 or ChessBase 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and DVD drive for DVDs / for Downloads no DVD drive required.
Windows 8.1 a vyšší